Distinctive Life helps you structure funeral services around the locations and memories that are important to you, your family, and the loved one you’ve lost, instead of locking you into services at an impersonal, generic, traditional funeral home chapel. We specialize in helping families and friends understand that remembrance/memorial services don’t have to be in the funeral home. Distinctive Life’s experienced team can help plan services in a location that is meaningful to your loved one and your family – anywhere from a sports venue to a landmark in nature.
We provide a full range of services to families, from cremation-only services to simple, private graveside services to full chapel or church-based services – whatever is needed to help families honor their loved ones, celebrate their life, and fulfill their last wishes. Distinctive Life also offers comprehensive pre-planning services to help individuals and families plan ahead, minimize costs, and ensure a legacy is preserved.
Funeral arrangement options that exceed your expectations
All packages include:
- Funeral director and staff
- Transfer from local place of passing to the funeral home
- Preparation and care of your loved one, including: embalming, dressing, casketing, and cosmetology
- Outer burial container if required by cemetery
- Use of facilities and staff for funeral service in our chapel, religious facility, or graveside
- Transfer from funeral home to place of service and to cemetery
- Use of staff for committal service
- Register book
- Acknowledgement cards
- Service folders
- Internet obituary on our website